Sunday 8 February 2015

My colours of 2015....so far...


My colours of 2015 so far? Without a doubt, blue-turquoise and vibrant, saturated orange. I'm not sure if it's quite fair to call them my colours of 2015, as I think they were my colours for quite a bit of 2014 too....but looking back over January, they leapt out at me. Aren't they just a little bit wonderful together? 

Here are a few of my pieces in this palette:





...and one of my favourites from 2014...


Some of these have flown away, but some are still over on etsy. 



3 comments:

Patti said...

The first bracelet is my favorite! The bird, house and leaf are very cool and all the components are so well balanced. So pretty!

Silver Parrot said...

Yummy colors! I spent a lot of my childhood vacations with my grandparents in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and these colors always remind me of that (blue, blue sky and red, red rocks and lots of turquoise/coral Native American jewelry!)

KelsyC said...

I love that color combo! Turquoise and orange are such a great pair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails