Wednesday 12 March 2014

Something for me


Sometimes beads arrive, and you just know you are going to have to make something just for yourself. Yesterday, these polka dotties arrived from Beads by Laura, and I just knew that I would have to use some of them for myself. Yes, they are simple lampwork rondelles, and perhaps don't seem as exciting as some of the more elaborate pieces that I sometimes use. But they are the *perfect* earring bead, and that's what these have become for me. And I knew they would go just perfectly with my polymer roses from Beady Eyed Bunny. Into my ears they go....

In other news, my rescheduled hair appointment is today. Wish me luck...

8 comments:

Heidi Post said...

They're super cute! And you have to keep some of your things, if only as walking advertisement. But mainly because you deserve the occasional treat for yourself.

Claire Lockwood said...

I hear you! I'm always doing this, especially with earrings. These are beauties!

Claire Lockwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They earrings are gorgeous - don't forget the photo of your new hair cut will you

Liona (Blue Merlin Creations) said...

I'm all for the "make a piece for myself" idea! You do, as someone else pointed out, have to advertise your wares! =D They're such fun! Have fun with those and the new hairdo!

Ann Schroeder said...

Great earrings. I'm catching up on some blog reading and read two of yours that featured the rose beads by Beady Eyed Bunny. I always love your jewelry, but those have really caught my eye! Thanks.

scotknit said...

Fabulous earrings! Just the thing to shout "Springtime" or cheer up a grey day.

Carol Briody said...

Rebecca...did you ever make it to the hairdresser? I've gotta know how it all turned out?! :)
Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails