Friday 21 June 2013

Holmfirth Art Market

What in the world am I up to......can you guess?! Quite possibly not......

Tomorrow will see me debuting at the Holmfirth Art Market, 8-10pm, followed by 10-4pm on Sunday. We're at the Holmfirth indoor market - take a peek at my Forthcoming Songbead Events in the tabs above for further details!



This market is a little different from those I have done before, as it involves us having to essentially build our own booth. We are on what's referred to as a half framework stand, and we have to make, paint and hang two side walls and a back to create a booth feel. Thank goodness I have Helen to help me with this - well, do the bulk of it in fact! Not my forte. I'll stick to making the jewellery! However, the picture you see above it a little taste of the stand's decor....and it's the bit I've made.....can you guess what it is going to be?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I do hope that you will post the booth in it's fantastic final form. Such an interesting concept for setting up. No, I can't see it. But I do have a glimmer of vision of where you will take this little snippet of teaser photo.

Unknown said...

It's going to be a Songbooth! :)
Ellen
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails