Monday 20 February 2012

Bead Soup Sneak Peek

Here's a sneaky peek of what I've been up to so far, with the bead soups that Lori sent me (yes, you read that right - soupS! I'm a lucky girl). I am usually working right down to the wire with any challenge or deadline, such are my organisational and motivational skills....but I'm off to Paris (it's a hard life) on Friday, and I want to schedule the post before I go. Same goes for Erin's music challenge but I haven't quite started that one....oh, and I've a Beads and Beyond project due in about 2 minutes....! So lots to be fitted in around work during these next few days.

Bead soup I have managed to do though. 8 pieces....yes, I'm not quite sure how that happened either, but it has! And I've a feeling there is still one or two more to come as well....with so many finished items, I'll definitely be running a give away or two on the big day (March 3rd) so watch this space!!

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

I can't even imagine! Can't wait to see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails