Friday 6 May 2011

Folksy Friday

It's been a while since I've done one of these but was feeling inspired having a browse around Folksy yesterday. I've got a bracelet named Afternoon Tea in my own Folksy shop so took that as my starting point.















Afternoon Tea fine art print from Tracey Hill Photography (possibly my favourite that I've featured here...so delicate and pretty. Who would have thought a simple cup of tea could look quite so beautiful?)



Hope this selection has given you a little bit of cheer and inspiration! 
Have a great Friday x
***Update: later, that same day....!***

At the lovely Erin's request, here is a parting shot of my own Afternoon Tea bracelet :-) It's in my Folksy shop if you fancy it :-)



4 comments:

Dee said...

These are lovely, I think I will make some scones so I can have my own afternoon tea!

TesoriTrovati said...

Clever girl! I love this. A treasury of sorts. But I think that you should have left us with a parting shot of your lovely bracelet!(Not too late to add it though ;-)
Enjoy the day!
Erin

My Life Under the Bus said...

That cup is just lovely! Love candles they always make me feel so peaceful!

Unknown said...

Coffee is my thing but I will tell you this tea post is soooo sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails